I facilitate writing retreats that provide a supportive environment for participants to work on their own writing projects. Each retreat is designed to provide a suitable balance of workshop content, networking opportunities, and individual writing time.
Retreats can include:
- Group goal setting
- Group check-in, problem solving and review
- Discussions about writing process and practice
- Workshops about writing technique
- Individual writing mentoring
- Facilitated writing critique
- Extended periods for quiet writing.
Structured, social solitude: My retreats provide structured spaces for you to work on your own writing projects.